Bombay / Mumbai: Immersions
Many writers, artists and photographers have chronicled this city in word and …Read
The Bahuroopiya in a Bhoolbuliya: Rupture and Rapture
the processes of creativity fascinate me as much as the act of writing itself. …Read
The Centrality of Wander in Creative Practice
journal Lab, 2000. …Read
Critical Perspectives –Writing the Now : Postmodernism, Nationalism and the esemplastic imagination
paper, Sahitya Akademi New Voices , Bharat Bhavan, Bhopal, 2004.
paper at inter-disciplinary seminar on water and creativity, India Habitat Center, New Delhi, 2003.
Musicals and the Construction of National Identity
seminar: University of California, Los Angeles, USA in 2000.
Literature: Profusion and Simultaneity in Indian Art Practice
seminar: Film and the Other Arts, Filmoteca Espanola, Madrid, 1999.
Mahabharata: Texts, Contexts, Readings Menaka’s Intervention
seminar, Indian Academy of Literature Golden Jubilee Celebrations, New Delhi, 2004.
Will a Phoenix rise? Censorship by the mob
journal Adelphiniana 3 2004.
Transformed Images: The Case of Hiroshighe’s “Great Wave” and the Abhisarika Nayika
India International Center’s Quarterly, 2004.
catalogue, Visual Arts Gallery, India Habitat Center, New Delhi, 2003. …Read
- The Gathering of Time
- Priya Sarukkai Chabria at Pratilipi
- Priya Sarukkai Chabria at Open Space
- We Must Talk by Priya Sarukkai Chabria
- War Poems from Babylon and Persia, 2005
- To The Land of My Lord by TM Krishna (Carnatic musician and winner of the 2016 Ramon Magsaysay award) in The Indian Express
- In sacred rapture by Chintan Girish Modi, Interview in The Hindu
- Excerpt in Scroll.in
- Love and Language by Arshia Sattar, Open Magazine
- Review by Sumana Roy in Scroll.in
- Preface to new book translation of Andal by Mani Rao, Preface to book
- Beauty in the Beast by Uddalak Mukherjee, Telegraph India
- Bombay/Mumbai: Immersions by Mustansir Dalvi, TimeOut Mumbai
- Into Mumbai's heart by Anupama Raju, The Hindu
- Mumbai’s quaint immersions in light and darkness by Sumana Roy, The Sunday Guardian
- Aandaal/Andal/Antal: The Autobiography Of A Goddess